Wahoo Fitness, announced a cool way to track your weight, the Balance Smartphone Scale. Using Bluetooth Smart technology, the Wahoo Balance tracks your weight and BMI over time, sending weigh-ins instantly to your iPhone or iPad App. Pre-order today for $99 by clicking here
. The company claims the shipments will go out first week in December and customers should receive their new Wahoo Balance iPhone body scale in time for the holidays.
Simply step on the scale and your weight and BMI are sent wirelessly via Bluetooth Smart technology direct to the new Wahoo Wellness App (coming soon to the Apple App Store) or to any compatible health & fitness App. Set different profiles and weight goals for up to 16 different users, syncing weight info to one or multiple devices. The Wahoo Balance’s internal memory holds up to 130 weight readings, allowing you to weigh-in at any time with or without your iPhone and sync when it’s convenient for you. Using today’s top health & fitness Apps like TactioHealth, users can track their progress with a plethora of charts, graphs and data points.
The Wahoo Balance Smartphone Scale features include:
• Set profiles and weight goals for up to 16 different users
• Easy-to-use one step activation, makes it quick and simple to generate weight and BMI data
• Sync with the Wahoo Wellness App or your favorite compatible health & fitness App to see weight/BMI charts and graphs
• Internal memory holds up to 130 weigh-ins, so you can weigh yourself with or without your iPhone and sync when convenient
• Compatible with iPhone 5, iPhone 4S, iPad (3rd and 4th generations), iPad mini and iPod touch (5th generation)
• Available today in the U.S. for pre-order at WahooFitness.com.
Click here for more product info.