Now in its 4th generation, the Pivot Mach 4 Carbon was introduced at the snow-covered 2014 PressCamp and rolls on 27.5” wheels, features 4.5 inches of travel, and introduces the next generation of race/trail geometry—all paired with the lightest full-suspension frame Pivot have ever made. Whether you are a pure XC racer looking for something nimble, with the acceleration of 26” wheels and the rolling speed of a 29er, or a trail rider that wants something fast and responsive yet stable, the Mach 4 is going to appeal to you.
The Mach 4 Carbon is the first Shimano Di2 compatible frame ever developed, featuring an internal battery mount in the down tube and all the required ports for clean internal routing. If you are not running Di2 and prefer a more conventional set up, the Mach 4 has ports for full internal routing (including dropper post), full length housing and options for 1X, 2X and Shimano’s new M9000 Side Swing front derailleur.
• 4.5-inch dw-link suspension with race and trail tuning
• Full carbon frame featuring Pivot exclusive hollow box internal molding technology
• 27.5” wheels
• XS, S, M, & L sizing
• Full length internal cable routing, and Shimano Di2 compatible with Pivot’s exclusive cable port system
• Dropper post compatible with internal routing
• Enduro Max cartridge bearings
• Custom tuned Fox Float CTD Kashima rear shock
• Claimed Frame weight from 5.1lbs (2.3kg)
• Claimed Complete bike weights from 22lbs (10kg)
• 2 sets of bottle cage mounts
Prices will range from $4,499 to $8,999 (for Shimano Di2 2x drivetrain version)