Raceface T2 Tailgate Pad
Keep your truck scratch-free and bikes safe with our revamped T2 tailgate pad. This pad includes brand new, exclusive, patent-pending designs to make your shuttle times good times.
In addition, raised bumpers and downtube straps hold your frames snug and keep bike on bike crime to a minimum when shuttling. This year’s colors include classic Black, In-ferno, and an all-new funky fresh Patina.
Available in 2 sizes: S/M (57”) and L/XL (61”) so there’s always a pad with your name on it, whether you’re rolling in a brand new F150 or a 90s Tacoma.
• Six adjustment straps along top edge provide a fit tailored to your tailgate’s shape
• Adjustable camera/handle window ensures you can see no matter what you drive
• Burly PVC tarpaulin takes all the abuse your bikes, the road, and environment inflict
• Raised bumpers in the truck box hold frames securely, reducing contact while shuttling
• Micro-brushed inner lining protects your tailgate from rub and wear marks
• Secure 5 (size S/M) or 6 Bikes (size L/XL) on the frame downtube with a sturdy hook and loop strap system
• Extra layer of foam padding keeps your stanchions safe
• Integrated lock loop to secure your pad to your truck
• Durable hyperlon fabric reduces wear on frames
MSRP: S/M – $150 USD L/XL – $160 USD
THERE ARE SO MANY WAYS TO GET MOUNTAIN BIKE ACTION
Mountain Bike Action is a monthly magazine devoted to all things mountain biking (yes, that’s 12 times a year because we never take a month off of mountain biking). It has been around since 1986 and we’re still having fun.
Start a subscription by clicking here or calling (800) 767-0345.