- 36mm single crown chassis with new Marzocchi Bomber Z1 lower legs
- 15QRx110 mm Boost with the option of a quick release or a tooled axle
- 1.5-inch tapered steerer tube
- FIT GRIP Sweep damper with adjustable compression and rebound damping
- EVOL air spring with adjustable volume
- Color Options: Gloss Red or Matte Black graphics
- Travel options:(29/27.5+” – 130-170mm in 10mm increments) (27.5” – 150-180mm in 10mm increments)
- Price: $699USD
“We’re not all racers. Marzocchi builds robust suspension and products for trail rides, shuttle runs, bike park laps, racers balling on a budget and because ‘we’ all need our suspension fork to work great lap-after-lap, day-in, day-out.” -Marzocchi
- Marzocchi will re-enter the bicycle suspension category with high-performance, high-value products at economical prices.
- FOX remains the pinnacle product for those looking for the most advanced suspension technologies and at-any-cost feature implementation.
- Marzocchi benefits from the sharing of proven technology and high-quality FOX manufacturing capabilities.
First Ride: The Marzocchi Bomber Z1 builds off technology developed by Fox Shox. The all-new Bomber features the same Grip damper and EVOL air spring seen in Fox’s Performance series forks. Rider’s who remember the Bomber will quickly notice the all-new version has little in common with its predecessor other than its name. Instead, the new Bomber Z1 closely resembles the look and feel of a modern Fox fork. Out on the trails, the new Bomber performs well, handling small bumps and big hits with ease, however, the fork lacks low-speed compression adjustments. The new Bomber Z1 is not made to wow riders with top-notch performance, instead, it’s designed to offer riders on a budget a well-designed fork with an economical price. We plan to spend a lot more time shredding Marzocchi’s new fork and will be sharing our final thoughts in an upcoming issue of Mountain Bike Action. Stay tuned.