BMC has introduced a new, beefier version of the Speedfox, the Speedfox Trailcrew. The addition of the ‘Trailcrew’ attitude brings 150mm of front and rear-wheel travel, plus the play- fulness of 27.5-inch wheels, to the already impressive, trail-capable Speedfox family. With a slacker head tube, lower BB, and shorter chainstays, plus 27.5-inch wheels and a RockShox Pike RC Solo Air 150mm, the speedfox Trailcrew is for riders who like to play as much above the trail as they do on it.
- Advanced Pivot System (APS) is set up for a more plush and progressive feel; perfect for a Trailcrew experience.
- Removable ISCG mounts allow riders the choice of ultimate chain guide protection, or no guide for single-ring setups.
- 142×12 thru axle keeps the rear wheel brake rotor aligned and promotes lateral and torsional stiffness for excellent wheel tracking.
- Complete internal cable management system for drivetrain, brakes and dropper post options (Trailcrew 02 model).
- The Trailcrew 650b-specific geometry has shorter chainstays, more BB drop, and a slacker headtube angle than ever before.