Long-time riding buddies Spencer and Donny have grown apart in their riding ways. One is the ultra XC hardtail guy and the other is stuck in a world of Downhill (and Rainer). How can they reconcile their differences? Fortunately, Dr. Paddy White, a highly unlicensed therapist has just the thing: The all-new Hei Hei CR! This bike blends the best of XC and enduro into one lean machine. One ride and their woes are behind them! That’s what we call Bicycle Therapy.
- Frame Material: Kona Race Light Carbon
- Wheels: WTB KOM Light Team i27 TCS 29” on DT Swiss 370 Hubs
- Suspension Platform: Fuse
- Front/Rear Suspension: 120mm
- Rear Shock: Fox Float DPS Evol Performance
- Fork: Fox 34 Float SC Performance 120mm
- Crankset: SRAM Descendant 6k Dub
- Drivetrain: SRAM GX Eagle 12spd
- Brakes: SRAM Guide R with 180mm front / 160 rear rotor
- Seat Post: Fox Transfer 31.6mm
- Cockpit: Kona XC/BC 35 Bar/Kona XC/BC 35 Stem with Kona Key Grip
- Front Tire: Maxxis Rekon EXO TR 3C DUAL 29X2.25”
- Rear tire: Maxxis Rekon EXO TR 3C DUAL 29X2.25”
- Saddle: WTB SL8
THERE ARE SO MANY WAYS TO GET MOUNTAIN BIKE ACTION
Mountain Bike Action is a monthly magazine devoted to all things mountain biking (yes, that’s 12 times a year because we never take a month off of mountain biking). It has been around since 1986 and we’re still having fun.
Start a subscription by clicking here or calling (800) 767-0345.