- PRO RESULTS FROM THE NATIONAL DOWNHILL RACES AT WINDROCK, TENNESSEE
- IBIS ANNOUNCES NEW LIFETIME WARRANTY ON ITS RIMS, WHEELS, AND FRAMES
- TITANIUM TUESDAY: CUSTOM BLACK SHEEP KLUNKER 36ER BUILT FOR THE CITY OF ANGELS
- HOW TO FIX YOUR MOUNTAIN BIKE’S CREAKING THREADED BOTTOM BRACKET
- GRAND FINALE VIDEO OF THE ABSA CAPE EPIC
- CRANKWORX ROTORUA WRAP-UP
- VIDEO: CRANKWORX ROTORUA SLOPESTYLE
- VIDEO HIGHLIGHTS: STAGE 6 OF THE ABSA CAPE EPIC
- ALL-TIME HIGH SCORES TAKE GOOMES & ROSS TO THE TOP OF THE SPEED & STYLE PODIUM
- LIVE VIDEO: CRANKWORX SPEED AND STYLE
The sixth annual US Open Fat Bike Beach Championship, the largest race of its type in the nation, was officially canceled today to help mitigate the spread of COVID-19. The race was to return to Wrightsville Beach, March 27-29, 2020.
“This annual event is a Spring staple of our cycling community and brings visitors from all over the country,” said Shawn Spencer. “As the race director, this was a difficult decision, but we acted with an abundance of caution with the best interest of many communities in mind. Once the fog clears, we will start planning for 2021.”
“We support Shawn’s decision and look forward to having the event return next year,” said William Baggett, co-owner of the host venue, Blockade Runner Beach Resort. “Meanwhile, our sole focus is intensifying our efforts to provide a clean, safe, and enjoyable environment for our guests.”
For all updates and new info on the event, please reach out to, US Open Fat Bike Beach Championships for more details.
MBA Action 10365 posts 0 comments
You might also like