Cam Zink will be hosting a MTB clinic this Saturday (July 25) at Mammoth, focusing on technical freeriding and jumping. Full schedule for the clinic below. There are a couple options for participation, including by session ($69), for the whole day ($119), or during the freeride session at the end of the day (Free!) There’s only a couple spots left so if interested make sure you lock in your spot sooner than later.
- Morning session 1: Jumps on Recoil, Twilight Zone and Pipeline, 10a – 12:30p
- Break: Lunch, 12:30p – 1:30p
- Afternoon session 2: Downhill technical and freeride on Velocity, Flow & Chainsmoke, 1:30p-4p
- Freeride session from 4:15 – 6:30. Free with your bike park ticket or pass, meet at the adventure center at 4p to lap out with Cam on a few of his favorite trails.
- Register: Call 800-MAMMOTH