Contour Launches All-New Roam 3 Camera
Action camera pioneer CONTOUR introduces another innovative, easy-to-use and durable action camera built specifically for year-round adventurers. The new ROAM3 utilizes a waterproof and impact-resistant aluminum housing to allow it to function up to 30-feet underwater without a bulky case, all while retaining CONTOUR’s elegant form factor.
“An action camera should look great while users are wearing it and be simple to operate. The last thing people want to worry about while they are skiing or surfing is if their camera is filming properly,” said James Clarke, CEO of CONTOUR. “With the ROAM3, all you have to do is move the slider forward and you are instantly recording. If you want to take beautiful pictures, just press the status button to switch to photo mode. Just like every CONTOUR, the ROAM3 is incredibly easy to use.”
The ROAM3, priced at $199.99 USD, is now available at retailers worldwide and from Contour.com. It comes complete with a fully charged lithium-ion battery, an 8-gigabyte memory card and two low-profile mounts.
“The ROAM3 builds on the great history of CONTOUR and gives a glimpse into our future. We couldn’t be more excited,” said Clarke.
Features of the ROAM3:
• Instant photo mode can be set for single frame or multiple burst shots
• CONTOUR’s flush rail mounts allow for secure and dependable attachment
• Built-in universal camera mount (¼”-20) makes it compatible with all standard mounts and tripods
• Instant-on video record switch
• Waterproof up to 30 feet without a case
• Rugged impact resistant aluminum casing
• 270-degree rotating lens
• The best video and sound quality of any CONTOUR to date
• Built-in laser level ensures the perfect angle every time
• Locking switch keeps the camera from turning on or off accidentally