Devinci Launches All New Troy 29
No two mountains are the same. And from the Rockies to Appalachians, the all-mountain Troy brings performance to some wickedly diverse terrain.
Powered by our Testing is Everything modus, its fifth generation Split-Pivot platform increases bottom-out force, while its team-inspired geometry tames steep, rugged, unpredictable terrain.
Power up steeps with finesse thanks to an axed-down short chainstay. And harness the stability-enhancing benefits of Super Boost 157 rear-axle spacing for high-speed confidence on the descent.
The 2019 Carbon line-up is available now, while the aluminium models will drop late fall. Introducing the All-Mountain Troy. Point it toward the ranges and rip.
1. Split Pivot
2. Super Boost 157
3. Threaded BB
4. FULL Carbon Frame (including rocker)
5. Relocated adjustable geo flip chip
6. Asymetric construction
7. Down Tube & Chainstay molded rubber protector
8. Two bottle cage position options
9. Low standover height
10. Dropper compatibility*
11. Chainring clearance 38T with 55.5mm chainline
12. Tire Clearance 29 x 2.4 | 27.5 x 2.8
13. Metric rear shock with Trunnion mount
14. Coil Compatible
15. Post mount 180mm
16. Now available in XS (27.5 only)
17. Compatible with FRG cup
Photos by: Satchel Cronk