Enve’s New M Series Wheels with Industry Nine 101 Hubs
Enve’s New M Series Wheels with Industry
Nine 101 Hubs
Made in the USA – 101 hub are machined, anodized, and assembled in Industry Nine’s Asheville, NC headquarters and manufacturing facility. Our ability to source hubs from another US brand streamlines our supply chain and eliminates costly import duties, ensuring more performance for the dollar to you.
High engagement hubs in an innovative package – The all new I9 101 hub features leading engagement and durability without compromising quality and long term reliability
- 90 Points of Engagement with 4 Degrees of Engagement
- 6 Pawl, Dual Phase2-Year Manufacturer Warranty – 101 hubs are covered under Industry Nine’s Alloy Product Warranty
- Hole Counts – 24, 28, and 32 Hole
Axle Spacing – 15 x 110 and 12 x 148 Only
Freehub Options – HG, Micro Spline, XD1
Brake Rotor Compatibility – ISO 6 Bolt or Center Lock Color – Black Only
M Series Wheel Offering Comparison
- I9 101 Available in Boost 15×110/12×148 ONLY!
- M525 = 24 Hole, Center Lock Only
- M630, 635, 640 = 28 Hole, Center Lock Only
- M730, M735 – 32 Hole, 6 Bolt Only
- There are no Super Boost or DH axle configurations from I9 in 101 at this time
- Micro Spline is available for all configurations
THERE ARE SO MANY WAYS TO GET MOUNTAIN BIKE ACTION
Mountain Bike Action is a monthly magazine devoted to all things mountain biking (yes, that’s 12 times a year because we never take a month off of mountain biking). It has been around since 1986 and we’re still having fun. Start a subscription by clicking here or calling (800) 767-0345.
Contact us via email at [email protected]