Mammoth 50K MTB PedalPalooza Race
Mammoth Lakes, CA
Mammoth 50K MTB PedalPalooza
The event is now sold out. To be placed on the waitlist, please e-mail Caroline Casey at: [email protected]
For any questions email:
Mike: [email protected]
Jim: [email protected]
Caroline: [email protected]
After an amazing sold out 50K event in 2019, Sierra Eastside Mountain Bike Association (SEMBA) is proud to produce the new “Mammoth 50K MTB PedalPalooza” for the summer of 2020. The course will be comprised of nearly 90% Singletrack, combined with a significant number of trails designed for passing, and a new and improved finish area with plenty of parking and great for spectators. You won’t want to miss this epic race with a tremendous after party in The Village at Mammoth.
$1 of every race entry will go to supporting the efforts of trails in Mammoth Lakes and the excellent work by Mammoth Lakes Trails. If you would like to donate additional funds and help build our trails in Mammoth Lakes, please click here!
- Point to Point Race on some of California’s Most Scenic Singletrack
- Start and Finish conveniently located in the Town of Mammoth Lakes
- Commemorative Gift for all Participants
- 220 Racer Capacity
- After Race Party and awards at The Village at Mammoth
- Complimentary Beer, Live Music, Vendor Expo and More
- Great Raffle Prizes and Awards
- When: Saturday August 29, 2020
- Where: The Village at Mammoth: 100 Canyon Blvd, Mammoth Lakes, Ca 93546
- Start Time: 7:30am – Rider Briefing 7:15am
- Post Ride Party: 2 – 6pm in The Village at Mammoth
- Packet Pick-Up: Friday between 2pm and 7pm at Footloose Sports (3043 Main Street, Mammoth Lakes, CA 93546)
- Two Aid Stations
- Mile 13: Clif Products, Hydration, and Bag Drop provided by VR7 Cycling Apparel
- Mile 24: Hydration
- The route is 30.4 miles and 3,365 feet of climbing. Link to updated route here: https://www.strava.com/routes/22353231 (please note, route subject to change)
- Event finish in the parking lot at the Sherwin Meadows Trailhead
- Awards at The Village at Mammoth at 3:30pm on the stage with live music to follow. Post ride party 2pm-6pm.
- Prizes will be awarded for 1st, 2nd and 3rd in each age group for both men and women
- Please note all sales are final. Refunds will not be given. In the event that you are unable to make the event, you may transfer to a another rider at the rate of $15 via this online reg system or “roll over” your registration to 2021 by sending us an email.
- The event reserves the right to split and combine age group categories at their discretion.
- Your race age is the age you are day of race.
- Have questions about this event? Contact the organizer at [email protected]
- The event has partnered with two great lodging options in Mammoth Lakes to offer you exclusive discounts! Be sure to book early as these properties will fill quickly!
- Snowcreek Resort: Stay at beautiful Snowcreek Resort, just a stone’s throw away from the finish line. Enjoy 1-4 bedroom condominiums and townhomes, some with garages, all fully equipped for a carefree stay. Guests will also enjoy complimentary access to Snowcreek Athletic Club during their stay, and complimentary green fees at Snowcreek Golf Course (up to 18 holes per person per day). Race participants save 20% off the nightly rates by using Booking Code MTB50K. Valid 8/27-8/30, 2 night minimum stay. Book online or contact us as (800) 544-6007.
- Mammoth Mountain Resort Collection (The Village at Mammoth, Mammoth Mountain Inn, and Juniper Springs Resort): Please call 800-MAMMOTH (1-800-626-6684) before Tuesday, August 25, 2020 for reservations by referencing the group name Mammoth 50K MTB PedalPalooza 2020 or Booking ID: 30116. Reservations are subject to the deposit and cancellation policies quoted online or by the vacation specialist. Please note applicable taxes and fees are subject to change at the time of your stay. Click here to book online.
- Be sure to check out the exclusive event apparel during the checkout process.
- If you order prior to February 15th, your items will be produced to be shipped directly to you in April.
- If you order prior to July 1st, your items will be produced to be available at the event.
If you order prior to Sept 1st, your items be produced and will be shipped directly to you in October. (Through the event and a couple days after)
Thank You To Our Generous Partners:
- Mammoth Mountain Ski Area
- Inyo National Forest
- Mammoth Lakes Trails System
- The Village at Mammoth
- Sierra Nevada Brewing
- Snowcreek Resort
- VR7 Cycling Apparel
- Footloose Sports
- Clif Bar
- AMP Human
- Visit Mammoth
- Mammoth Hospital
THERE ARE SO MANY WAYS TO GET
MOUNTAIN BIKE ACTION
Mountain Bike Action is a monthly magazine devoted to all things mountain biking (yes, that’s 12 times a year because we never take a month off of mountain biking). It has been around since 1986 and we’re still having fun.
Start a subscription by clicking here or calling (800) 767-0345.