GIZMO’s WOOLY-G Socks are made in the U.S.A with an exceptional grade of all-natural fiber Merino Wool from New Zealand. The wool insulates the foot from heat or cold, absorbs and evaporates moisture quickly so the foot stays drier and naturally odor-free. Nylon is added to the sock for strength and Lycra assures a comfortable fit.
- Made with an exceptional grade of all-natural fiber Merino Wool.
- Insulates your feet from heat or cold.
- Absorbs and evaporates moisture quickly so your feet stay drier.
- Super Comfy and naturally odor-free.
- Nylon is added for strength.
- Lycra assures a comfortable fit.
- Made in the USA.
- 55% Merino Wool
- 40% Nylon
- 5% Lycra
GIZMO Performance Socks and GIZMO WOOLY-G Socks are to be machine washed warm, and tumble dry low. However, due to the moisture-wicking effects of COOLMAX® and Merino Wool, both type of socks also dry quickly on a clothesline
Mountain Bike Action is a monthly magazine devoted to all things mountain biking (yes, that’s 12 times a year because we never take a month off of mountain biking). It has been around since 1986 and we’re still having fun.