There are tons of new mountain bike products becoming available each week. In this new Mountain Bike Action Original Series, we take a look at some of our favorite new gear and components to hit the cycling industry. In this weeks episode we cover:
– Topeak Tubi 18: perfect for any road or trailside repair
– PRO’s Mini Torque Wrench: packs versatility and function into a tidy, stylish package
– GIRO Xnetic Trail Glove: Breathability, modern technology, and seamless comfort
– Hayes Feel’r Gauge: This handy caliper alignment tool makes it easy to set the correct pad gap on any hydraulic brake caliper and more
– ARYSE HyperKnit Compression Sleeves: Lightweight and breathable sleeves that provide support for prophylactic protection and injury recovery.
– POC KORTAL Helmet: Latest helmet launch with some key safety features setting them apart from the competition
Mountain Bike Action is a monthly magazine devoted to all things mountain biking (yes, that’s 12 times a year because we never take a month off of mountain biking). It has been around since 1986 and we’re still having fun.