New Bike Day: Commencal Bicycle’s Meta TR SX
Commencal Bicycle’s Meta TR SX
Information provided by Commencal Bicycles
In a world where performance and racing are of the utmost importance to many, here at COMMENCAL we just want to carry on having fun!
When designing this new META TR SX, we decided to put everything aside in order to make a bike that really represents us and this spirit that we believe is so important.
We love to go out and pedal on our days off but what we’re really after is a mega ride back down the hill too! So, we’re not talking about a race model here, just a lively responsive bike where everything has taken a step up! It’s the perfect bike for everyday riding.
Jumps, freeride, street, dirt or enduro… For those who want to ride harder and stronger and who think that enjoying oneself is most important, our new all-purpose TR is the one!
– Shock length 55mm instead of 50mm. We go from 130mm of travel to 140mm.
– Coil shock for more liveliness and responsiveness when jumping.
– RockShox Lyrik Ultimate fork 150mm of travel, 35mm stanchions. Low-speed compression adjustment.
– SHIMANO XT 203mm brakes front/rear with 4 pistons.
– 12-speed transmission; robust, simple and efficient. No carbon parts.
– The Fabric Magic saddle allows you to hold the bike well during tricks thanks to its shape. It may also help with dodgy landings.
– Fabric grips, larger than average diameter for more comfort thanks to the flexible and comfortable strips.
– Reinforced E13 LG1+ wheels with old-school Skinwall tires inspired by the ABSOLUT, as is the artwork design of this model.
– 40mm v 50mm stem featured on our other META TR. Shorter and more acute handling.
THERE ARE SO MANY WAYS TO GET MOUNTAIN BIKE ACTION
Mountain Bike Action is a monthly magazine devoted to all things mountain biking (yes, that’s 12 times a year because we never take a month off of mountain biking). It has been around since 1986 and we’re still having fun. Start a subscription by clicking here or calling (800) 767-0345.