For the first time, SixSixOne are bringing MIPS Technology to a full-face helmet with budget friendly price-point. We’ve worked closely with MIPS to become one of the first brands to feature their brand new E2 System, designed specifically for Full-Face helmets to reduce rotational forces transmitted in a crash.
Like our standard RESET Helmet; it will be available in 7 sizes from three separate shells from XXS to XXL, the Reset MIPS will fit riders of nearly all-ages with exceptional comfort.
– MIPS “E2”Brain Protection System – low friction layer designed to reduce rotational forces transferred to the brain from angled impacts to the head.
– Lightweight ABS shell
– Large angular vents increase cold air intake and heat exhaust flow through
– Large sculpted eyeport for great vision and goggle fitment
– Complies to standards: CPSC, CE: 1078, AS/NZS 2063
– Sizes XXS-XXL (48 – 64cm)
MSRP – $149.99 / €159.99 / £115.00
Rider – Owen Robinson (Lil Robbo)
Video – Caldwell Visuals
THERE ARE SO MANY WAYS TO GET MOUNTAIN BIKE ACTION
Mountain Bike Action is a monthly magazine devoted to all things mountain biking (yes, that’s 12 times a year because we never take a month off of mountain biking). It has been around since 1986 and we’re still having fun. Start a subscription by clicking here or calling (800) 767-0345.
Contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org