New Product Discovery: ESI Fit CR Grips
Fit CR ESI Grips
Information provided by ESI Grips
ESI’s ergonomic Fit Grips are designed for a completely natural hand position on your handlebar. ESI’s new designs balance the pressure that your hands exert onto the handlebars, increasing bar control dramatically.
Fit XC and CR grips have three distinct areas:
- INNER – This area is the perfect step up for your hands to rest against for maximum bar control in turns.
- MIDDLE – This area is perfect for extra torque and powering while climbing.
- OUTER – This thickest area is for better hand comfort, especially while descending.
Each area of the Fit Grip flows flawlessly into each other creating the perfect hand placement naturally. Your hands instantly feel comfort when they grasp their unique shape as if they were exclusively molded for your hands.
The difference between Fit XC and Fit CR:
- XC stands for Extra Chunky, Chunky Mix
- CR stands for Chunky, Racer’s Mix
The Fit XC is the large version and the Fit CR is the small version
- If you are currently running Racer’s grips go for the CR!
- If you are running Extra Chunky go for the XC!
- If you are running Chunky you can go either way!
* Colors may vary from screen to screen. NOTE: Our Black is a dark charcoal gray.