New Product Discovery: Fox Transfer 175mm Seatpost
New for 2019: The award-winning Transfer seatpost now available with a 175 mm drop option and a new Race Face lever choice. The Transfer continues our excellent reputation of smooth function and great reliability with an infinitely adjustable height design, and internal or external cable routing options. Low lever force and great modulation make it easy to regulate return speed and small height adjustments.
The FOX lever options include a lightweight below-the-bar design for 1x drivetrains and an above-the-bar design for 2x/3x drivetrains. The Race Face 1x design features a larger lever that pivots on precision bearings for smooth action and reduced force. It also offers two mounting positions and is MatchMaker 1x compatible.
- Cable actuated with tool-free quick disconnect for easier installation and removal
- Low lever force provides consistent actuation pressure even with saddle weighted or unweighted
- Easy to modulate return speed with lever
- Three remote options
- FOX: Left side below bar (for 1x) or Left/Right on bar (for 2x/3x)
- Race Face: Left side below bar (for 1x)
- 30.9 or 31.6 diameter
- Drop options: 4in (100 mm), 5in (125 mm), 6in (150 mm), 7in (175 mm)
- Factory Series models feature Genuine Kashima Coat
Drop Options: 4in (100 mm), 5in (125 mm), 6in (150 mm), 7in (175 mm)
Cable Route Options: Internal or external
Upper Post Finish: Kashima Coat
Factory post only – $344 USD
Performance post only – $294
FOX Remote Lever only (1x or 2x/3x) – $65
Race Face Turbine R 1x Remote Lever only – $70
THERE ARE SO MANY WAYS TO GET MOUNTAIN BIKE ACTION
Mountain Bike Action is a monthly magazine devoted to all things mountain biking (yes, that’s 12 times a year because we never take a month off of mountain biking). It has been around since 1986 and we’re still having fun. Start a subscription by clicking here or calling (800) 767-0345.
Contact us via email at [email protected]