New Product Discovery: Ride Concepts VICE
New Mountain Bike Shoes by Ride Concepts
The new Vice shoes from Ride Concepts are developed with Kyle Strait and their dirt jump, slopestyle, and BMX athletes. Vice fills the void for a technical bike shoe for men, women, and youth with unrivaled pedal feel and compliance- the everyday accomplice to your obsessions. With numerous Crankworx and Red Bull Rampage championships across his dominating career in mountain biking, Kyle Strait needs little introduction. Few riders possess the vast skills required to dominate so many disciplines in the sport. We are proud to collaborate with Kyle on his signature Vice color. Influenced by his Strait Acres training compound in Southern California, Kyle’s shoe embodies his vices; riding every day, whether it’s dirt jumps, slalom, downhill or pump track, and doing it with style. More Info – www.rideconcepts.com/vice
- RC Fuzion outsole – Vice introduces their exclusive RC Fuzion outsole- an inverse hexagon pattern designed to bring the pedal closer to the rider.
- Sloped-angle inverse hexagons, varying in diameter from 9mm at the toe and heel to 7mm at the pedal contact area, allow the pedal to “inject” into the outsole for unrivaled sensitivity.
- Knowing your vices brings you closer to your obsession.
- Accepting them makes you invincible.
VICE FEATURES & BENEFITS
• RC Fuzion outsole features sloped-angle inverse hexagons, varying in diameter from 9mm at the toe and heel to 7mm at the pedal contact area
• Rubber Kinetics | DST 6.0 HIGH GRIP rubber outsole Suede upper is durable and protective
• Cup outsole design features 3mm EVA for additional shock absorption and comfort
• Perforated ventilation for breathability
• TPU toe protection and rubber toe cap
• Fully gusseted tongue prohibits the intake of dirt and debris
• D3O High Impact Zone Technology insole absorbs impact
Men’s & Women’s: $100 MSRP US | $150 MSRP CAD | €100 RRP Europe | £89.95 SRP UK
Youth: $80 MSRP US | $130 MSRP CAD | €80 RRP Europe | £64.95 SRP UK
THERE ARE SO MANY WAYS TO GET
MOUNTAIN BIKE ACTION
Mountain Bike Action is a monthly magazine devoted to all things mountain biking (yes, that’s 12 times a year because we never take a month off of mountain biking). It has been around since 1986 and we’re still having fun.
Start a subscription by clicking here or calling (800) 767-0345.