All-New: OneUp Components – NARROW WIDE CHAINRINGS
Exactly one year ago to the day OneUp Components was launched. In the past 12 months they have released the original 40 and 42T adapter sprockets, a 16T sprocket and the RAD cage derailleur upgrade to give you the first complete and effective wide range 1×10 system.
As a thank you for supporting them, OneUp would like to give you a 20% discount off any new orders placed from now until Monday December 1st. Just use discount code oneup20 in their online store.
Their motto is Work Less, Ride More.
from OneUp Components…
We truly believe that the most fun in the world can be had on 2 wheels. It’s not about how much your bike costs, just that you get out and ride it. We’re committed to providing high quality components that offer genuine value so that you can Work less and Ride more.
Today we’re launching our new Narrow Wide chainrings so that you can now OneUp your entire drivetrain. Also new is the second generation RAD cage. The RADr cage allows you to upgrade any cage length Shimano Shadow+ (clutch) rear derailleur to work flawlessly with an extended range 11-42 cassette.
All these products are available to buy now at www.oneupcomponents.com
Shipping is still free worldwide on any order over $70 and prices include VAT in the EU
NARROW WIDE CHAINRINGS – 30/32/34T (104 BCD) – $47 (32/34) $53 (30T)
The most featured packed NW ring you can buy:
- Narrow Wide tooth profiling eliminates chain drop with perfect chain mesh
- 2mm chainline shims included to perfect your chainline for a quieter drivetrain and improved wear
- Reuse your existing ring hardware. No new bolt packs required!
- Aggressive crud chamfers for awesome mud shedding performance and extended ring life.
- Reinforced wide tooth design provides maximum ring durability when run without a bash.
- Made from hard wearing 7075-T6 aluminum plate
- 30T ring has integrated chainring threads, to allow the smallest ring size possible on a 104 BCD crank.
- Compatible with Shimano’s new toolless nut design
*Shims – For 2x crank conversions, shims between the crank and ring gets you back to an ideal 48-50mm chainline. For 3x crank conversions, shims under the bolt heads allow reuse of your existing M8x8.5mm hardware – No new bolt packs required!
Weight: 40g (30T), 44g (32T), 54g (34T), 2g (4x shims)
Compatible with: 9, 10, 11 Speed Chains and 104 BCD cranks
Colors: Green, Black
SRAM direct mount GXP rings are on their way too.
RADr CAGE – Optimize ANY Shadow+ RD for perfect 11-42 performance. $55
The 2nd generation RAD cage, specifically designed for Saint and ZEE but works with any Shimano Shadow+ (clutch) rear derailleur. RADr is the lowest profile 42T compatible cage available and dramatically improves shifting performance on any extended range Shimano 1X10 drivetrain. Includes replacement front and rear cages.
Colours: Green, Black
*Please note, SRAM derailleurs do not require the RADr cage upgrade.
Like us on Facebook