New Product: Race Face all-new steel CINCH SHI-12
More Hucks, Less Bucks
We’re proud to be launching the all-new steel CINCH SHI-12 compatible direct mount chainring.
Now you can enjoy longer-lasting durability with the same features you’ve come to love on its alloy sibling thanks to tough Chromoly steel construction. Its cold forming manufacturing process reduces material waste while the 3D design improves ring stiffness.
Sure, steel rings add a little more heft to your bike but with hardy durability that’ll last for years to come, and a low price point of $19.99 USD/$26.99 CAD, we think this ring’s worth the weight.
1x Steel Chainring, CINCH DM SHI 12
- Made from heat-treated chromoly steel for higher wear resistance
- Cold forming manufacturing process reduces excess material waste
- 3D design improves ring stiffness
- NW tooth profile is optimized for Shimano 12-speed chains, providing secure chain retention
- Customize your SHI -12 speed drivetrain quickly and easily thanks to the CINCH interface
- Accommodates a wide range of chain lines based on spindle width
- Sizes available: 30t, 32t, 34t
- Weight: 154g (32t)
- Price: $19.99 USD / $26.99 CAD
Mountain Bike Action is a monthly magazine devoted to all things mountain biking (yes, that’s 12 times a year because we never take a month off of mountain biking). It has been around since 1986 and we’re still having fun.