Race Face Introduces the Next R36 Carbon Wheelset
Race Face is excited to grow our Next carbon wheelset lineup with the addition of the Next R36, providing better grip on the terrain you rip with a 36mm internal rim width, which optimizes the tread patterns on 2.4 – 2.8 tire options. Like our Next R31, the Next R36 incorporates a durable carbon layup built for Enduro style abuse, with an offset spoke hole layout delivering improved tension balance to up the sturdiness. And with our no-fault Carbon Confidence Guarantee, you can go full send and know that Race Face has your back, from the hubs, to the spokes to the rims themselves.
Next R36 feature a 36mm internal width, the super-fast engagement of the Race Face Vault Hub, tubeless ready design, and tool-free interchangeable end caps.
NEXT R36 MSRP: $1499.99 USD / $1999.99 CAD
WHEEL SIZES: 27.5, 29
WEIGHT PER SET: 27.5” – 1720g, 29”-1790g
TYPE: TUBELESS READY CLINCHER
RIM MATERIAL: OFFSET UD CARBON COMPOSITE, MATTE FINISH
RIM DEPTH: 25mm
INTERNAL RIM WIDTH: 36mm
SPOKES: SAPIM D-LIGHT, 28 F/R, 3X PATTERN (5 SPARES INCLUDED, SINGLE SPOKE LENGTH FOR THE ENTIRE WHEELSET)
- Large oversized flange for improved bracing angle and
- Wide bearing stance.
- 6 double tooth pawls (3 engage at a time).
- 120 points of engagement (3 degrees).
- Individually sprung pawls.
- One length spoke used throughout wheelset (F&R).
- Tool-free interchangeable end caps (sold separately).
- Low drag labyrinth cassette body seal.
- R36 available in SuperBoost configuration.
- Full carbon fiber construction
- 36mm Internal width
- Tubeless ready rim (tape and valves installed)
- 4.5mm Offset improves spoke tension balance and wheel stiffness
- High gloss black logos and interchangable vinyl decals.