Sea Otter Early Bird Camping Sale
Camping at Sea Otter allows you to fully participate in all that Sea Otter has to offer, especially the camaraderie with other athletes and attendees. Wake up in the morning and you are already here – no need to sit in traffic or rush to make it to your event. Campers are closer to the action and more connected to all that is going on at Sea Otter.
To reserve a campsite at the 2020 Sea Otter Classic:
The 2020 Sea Otter Classic takes place April 16-19, 2020 in Monterey, California, USA
Camping begins at 12 noon on Wednesday, April 15, 2020
Early Bird Camping Reservations for Campgrounds A, B, C and D Is Open June 3 – June 9, 2019 for ONE WEEK ONLY (while sites last)!
- Click the above link to book your campsite(s). Please note, there is a three (3) night minimum per site in order to book.
- Identify two or three campsites that will meet your needs. Due to a high demand for camping, your first or second choice may not be available when you try to reserve it.
- Review all Camping Rules and Regulations in Camping Guidelines section below.
- “A”, “B”, and “C” are ‘true’ campgrounds including many amenities, with “B” & “C” having electricity and water hook-ups. “D” campground is dry camping– a converted parking lot with close access to the Expo.
- The full 2020 Sea Otter Classic website will go ‘live’ beginning at 9:00 a.m. in early November 2019 for reservations of all 12 event campgrounds, athlete registration, etc.
- Have a valid credit card with information at hand when you make your online reservation. All sites must be paid in full at time of booking.
- For further information, or if you have questions, please refer to the Camping Guidelines below.
Cancellation Policy: For all cancellations received on or before Sunday, March 15, 2020, there will be a $50 administrative cancellation fee PER CAMPSITE. No refunds, for any reason, will be issued after this date.
Please request any changes or cancellation of your existing camping reservation order in writing via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sea Otter Classic Camping Services Team
SOC Hotline: (800) 218-8411 ext. 3
THERE ARE SO MANY WAYS TO GET MOUNTAIN BIKE ACTION
Mountain Bike Action is a monthly magazine devoted to all things mountain biking (yes, that’s 12 times a year because we never take a month off of mountain biking). It has been around since 1986 and we’re still having fun. Start a subscription by clicking here or calling (800) 767-0345.
Contact us via email at email@example.com