SRAM Releases New DUB Cranksets
Today SRAM announced their all new line of DUB cranks. What is DUB? Great question. DUB is a streamlined approach to SRAM’s current line of Eagle cranksets and bottom brackets. Previously SRAM offered their Eagle cranks in GXP (24mm) and BB30 (30mm) spindles depending on the frame design. DUB uses an oversized 28.99-millimeter spindle that is compatible with all frames so long as you use the right bottom bracket.
- Oversized 28.99mm spindle
- No more GXP (24mm spindles)
- Compatible with all frames
- New bottom brackets, better seals, better bearings, same price
- Only available for Eagle drivetrains (for now)
- Dub Eagle XX1 cranks weighs 495 grams (580 grams on GXP)