Fox 38 Fork
Fox Suspension has always been committed to race performance products directed towards making a rider perform at their best. Back in 2005, Fox introduced the 36, paving the way for enduro mountain bike suspension. In that same year, they introduced the 36’s big brother, the 40. The Fox 40 impacted both gravity/downhill rider expectations of what dual-crown suspension should be.
Now, 15 years since and numerous World Cup-winning athletes later, Fox has launched another game-changer to their lineup with the brand-new 38. Described as “the rebellious middle child” by Fox, this new package is intended for the hard-hitting enduro trail nut.
We are eager to get pedaling and see what this new option has in store for performance during our test rides. Until the new Fox 38 is fully put up to the challenge with our wrecking crew, we thought we would highlight some of the top new features.
NEW SPECS AND FEATURES:
- New elliptical steerer tube to increase stiffness
- New lower leg bleeders = atmospheric pressure equalization button
- New air/oil channels
- New floating axle
- New arch shape offers improved head tube clearance with shorter rakes
- Travel option(s): 160mm–180mm
- Wheel size(s): 27.5″ and 29″
- Offset(s): 37mm, 44mm and 51mm
- 58mm crown diameter to match modern frame-shape profiles
- Optional mudguard
- Available in Factory, Performance Elite, Performance and E-Bike-specific
- Starting weight: 2180 g
THERE ARE SO MANY WAYS TO GET
MOUNTAIN BIKE ACTION
Mountain Bike Action is a monthly magazine devoted to all things mountain biking (yes, that’s 12 times a year because we never take a month off of mountain biking). It has been around since 1986 and we’re still having fun.
Start a subscription by clicking here or calling (800) 767-0345.