Watch: Jackson’s Bike School – What to pack for a long day on the trails!
Jackson’s Bike School – What to pack for a long day on the trails!
Media provided by Rasoulution GmbH
Photo by Richard Bos
“What to pack for a trail ride!” – That’s exactly what biking prodigy Jackson Goldstone will teach you in Bikepark Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis. In “Jackson’s Bike School”, his very own How-To series, it’s all about “How do I become a better rider?” In the sixth episode, Jackson shares his best tips about how to pack your backpack for a trail ride.
Bikepark Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis is one of the biggest bike parks in Austria. With it’s diversified offering, it belongs to the group of 20 “European Leading Bikeparks” of the GraVity Card, which are spread all across Europe. Thanks to the wide range of trail difficulty, there are trails suitable for everyone.
Photo by Richard Bos
Jackson Goldstone also loves shredding in Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis and visits the region often. Even though he’s only 15 years old, his bike-skills cause some serious envy amongst even the most seasoned of riders. Now, he also shares his Know-How with all mountain bike fans.
If you would like to watch Jackson’s Bike School again or missed it, you can tune in directly under the following links:
- How to Conquer Big Obstacles: https://youtu.be/npzHBZzLELU
- How to Prepare for a Downhill Race: https://youtu.be/MYa9jgKdQV0
- How to Ride and have Fun in the Wet: https://youtu.be/hnxnPxuXza8
- How to Learn 3 Cool and Simple Tricks in the Bike Park: https://youtu.be/wRnoN5dYfPs
- How to Make Sure Your Bike is Ready to Go: https://youtu.be/BJ6Xxap-Ka4
- What to Pack for a Long Day on the Trails: https://youtu.be/GO-tU6YDPsQ
THERE ARE SO MANY WAYS TO GET MOUNTAIN BIKE ACTION
Mountain Bike Action is a monthly magazine devoted to all things mountain biking (yes, that’s 12 times a year because we never take a month off of mountain biking). It has been around since 1986 and we’re still having fun. Start a subscription by clicking here or calling (800) 767-0345.