What Have Trails Meant To You These Last Several Months?
What’s it meant to you?
As someone who cares about access to great riding, the answer is likely to be something between “everything” and “a lot!” We hear you. Protecting and maintaining the trails we all enjoy is increasingly important — a personal responsibility we all happily own. Developing new trails close to home is a present opportunity not to be missed. Now’s the time to be involved.
I invite you to express your leadership and enthusiasm for trails by being part of IMBA today. We would be excited if you joined us. Get started with one click, and feel:
- proud that you’re a mountain biker actively setting a positive example
- optimistic that we, as a community, can be a force for more trails closer to people, and
- pumped to be entered to win an amazing prize package
We all live for the feel of a great flowing trail. More than ever, we crave more of it and recognize more trails are necessary for trail users of all types to enjoy the experience comfortably and safely.
Did you know the majority of your membership fee is spent directly on local trail efforts led by an IMBA Local Partner organization near you? These IMBA Local volunteers make trails happen, they get things done, and with your support, they have the potential to create even more great riding experiences.
As mountain bikers, this is our moment. There are more demands on trails than ever. There’s more funding available than ever. More riding — isn’t that we all want and need? What an exciting time to be a mountain biker.
Join or renew today and be entered to win 1 of 10 amazing prize packages! IMBA corporate partners donating these prizes care about you and the good work IMBA Local Partners accomplish for us all.
*Yeti SB140 C2
* Yeti SB165 C2
* DT Swiss Spline 1700 wheel set
* SRAM AXS XX1 Eagle Upgrade Kit
* $2,000 JensonUSA shopping spree
* Shimano XT Groupset
* Prevelo Zulu Two
- Free digital subscription to Mountain Bike Action Magazine
- A discount on a new Subaru via our VIP program. Click here for complete details.
- Discounts on over 100 brands of bike and outdoor gear through ExpertVoice.com. Login details are on your Membership dashboard.
- KEEN pro program access. Login details are on your Membership dashboard.
See you on the trails!
Mountain Bike Action is a monthly magazine devoted to all things mountain biking (yes, that’s 12 times a year because we never take a month off of mountain biking). It has been around since 1986 and we’re still having fun.
Call us at (800) 767-0345