Wolf Tooth Releases New Precision Headsets
Wolf Tooth Precision Headsets
As all-season, all-conditions riders the team at Wolf Tooth Components know first-hand the value of a high-quality, high-performance headset. After two years’ development, Wolf Tooth’s new range of Precision Headsets deliver tight-tolerance US manufacturing, best-in-class sealing, and legendary Enduro bearings with unique extras at a price that’s ahead of the pack.
All Precision Headsets feature Wolf Tooth’s own top and bottom lip seals to keep contamination from reaching the Enduro stainless steel cartridge bearings within. Light weight top covers are available in 5mm, 15mm, and 25mm heights to accommodate almost any head tube and cockpit combination cleanly without extra parts or unnecessary weight. And eight colors give the option to stand out or fly under the radar.
Wolf Tooth Headsets are CNC-machined and assembled by hand in Wolf Tooth’s Minnesota facility from aerospace-grade aluminum. All Precision Headsets include matching steerer-friendly 5mm top caps, lightweight aluminum preload screws, and a spring steel star nut.
- Custom-molded upper lip seal provides additional protection for upper bearing.
- Custom-molded dual lip crown race seal to protect lower bearing in the toughest conditions.
- O-ring steerer tube seal to prevent water intrusion.
- Enduro sealed stainless steel bearings top and bottom.
- Headset top covers available in 5, 15, & 25 mm stack heights.
- Available colors: black, silver, red, blue, green, orange, purple, & gold.
- Top assemblies include signature Wolf Tooth 5mm stem cap, aluminum preload bolt, and star nut.
- Designed and manufactured in Minneapolis, MN USA